HUMAN TERROR BEING
Imagine a school become a prison…Welcome to Tuol Sleng
The last time, I went to the Genocide Museum I was 13 and it wasn’t easy for me to understand what really happened about that story but for my second trip I had to go back there…to understand properly the genocide of Cambodia.
You may have to know that if you come to Phnom Penh, you have to visit Tuol Sleng and also the killing fields ? It’s really important to visit that museum if you want to know more about the cambodian history. Of course, all my family have been through this 40 years ago between 75-79 and obviously that was my due to remind how my family, Cambodians were strong enough to fight for living. I was so curious and I had to know what happened in the past to my family, what they have been though because I see the misery in the Country. After that I heard some stories, I couldn’t feel more proud of them to believe in life. That’s crazy how the power can make you awful and to treat people like a piece of shit. The fact, that we can see the proof of that terror in that museum, it’s something that we can’t deny about the war, the terror human being who destroy our world and it’s still continue…
This kind of story will always remind me how lucky I am to live in a peaceful place like in France and being grateful how some of my family survived in this war. And I’m like John Lennon, I dream a peaceful world.
That museum is a reminder of the terror human being that we shouldn’t forget and a thought for all the victims of Cambodia. So you can also go after the visit at Tuol Sleng museum, to the Killing Fields to continue the story.
I didn’t really know what to write about that story because it concerned my family and of course it touched me a lot. But despite of this hard past and the poverty, cambodians are kind, helpful and good. But you can judge by yourself if you pass by 🙂
Stop talking and I will continue later my trip in Cambodia !
1. You must answer accordingly to my question. Don’t turn them away.
2. Don’t try to hide the facts by making pretexts this and that, you are strictly prohibited to contest me.
3. Don’t be a fool for you are a chap who dare to thwart the revolution.
4. You must immediately answer my questions without wasting time to reflect.
5. Don’t tell me either about your immoralities or the essence of the revolution.
6. While getting lashes or electrification you must not cry at all.
7. Do nothing, sit still and wait for my orders. If there is no order, keep quiet. When I ask you to do something, you must do it right away without protesting.
8. Don’t make pretext about Kampuchea Krom in order to hide your secret or traitor.
9. If you don’t follow all the above rules, you shall get many lashes of electric wire.
10. If you disobey any point of my regulations you shall get either ten lashes or five shocks of electric discharge.
Laisser un commentaire